Vendor & Marketing support
Date Posted: May 12, 2022 Location: FYI Center at BKK
- Responsible for developing ,Managing and maintaining relationships with internal team members as well as IT vendors in Thailand and other countries.
- Ensure on-time execution of projects by close cooperation with vendors, suppliers and sales team.
- Coordinate vendor contract and new vendor set-up documentation.
- Prepare and produce report tracking vendor spend.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work effectively & independently.
- Other duties related with Business Development team will be assigned.
- Have knowledge and experience in IT Technology is advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Negotiating and IT business knowledge and has and experience a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment.
Skill and Capabilities (Knowledge ,Skill , Abilities)
- Preferred good skill in MS Excel advanced (Intermediate level- vLookup )
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills.
- Accuracy with required recordkeeping.
- Strong ethical judgment and decision -making skills
- Vacation leave 10 day/year
- Provident Fund ( after passed 119 days )
- Insurance ( Life, Accident, IPD and OPD )
- Holiday Sat. and Sun.
- Medical check up