Assistant Accounting Manager
Date Posted: May 10, 2022 Location: FYI Center at BKK
- Responsible for all accounting (Operation & Management).
- Manage daily operation task.
- Manage and coaching accounting staff.
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing.
- Prepare and filing tax application.
- Coordinate with other division (accounting issue).
- Coordinate with internal & external auditor.
- Coordinate with Revenue Department (tax issue).
- Other tasks as assigned by Accounting Manager.
- Report to Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field.
- Good command of English.
- At least 10 years of working experience in operation & management .
- General knowledge of Accounting & Finance and Tax skill.
- Strong Coaching skill, Manage team and Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint and others).
- Systematic thinking, Fast learning, Good attitude.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility, Enthusiastic, Ability to work under pressure.
- Vacation leave 10 day/year
- Provident Fund ( after passed 119 days )
- Insurance ( Life, Accident, IPD and OPD )
- Holiday Sat. and Sun.
- Medical check up